Thermo Scientific Orion Versa Star Pro benchtop meters are designed to meet your most challenging applications with ease. Delivering rich features and functionality, you can optimally configure your meter system to meet your changing needs using interchangeable measurement modules to customize four channels.
Easily view your measurements on a large color display with adjustable text sizes.
Take the guesswork out of meter calibration and setup with onscreen instructions available in a variety of languages. Enjoy quick and simple data entry using the numeric keypad. Orion Versa Star Pro meters offer a system access feature for administrative and custom user access levels to various meter functions including data/time settings, meter setup, data log and calibration log.
The system access feature can easily be turned on or off as the needs of your lab change for flexibility in operation and ease-of-use.
Features and Benefits:
- Select modules to measure pH, ion concentration (ISE), conductivity, dissolved oxygen and LogR temperature
- Onscreen measurement stability indicator shows when readings are ready
- View active calibration log while taking measurements to ensure data integrity
- Audible alarms notify offset value, high/low limit, and calibration time limit
- Mix samples using meter-controlled stirrer probes that can be easily rinsed
- Collect up to 2000 data sets with time/ date stamp and optional electrode, sample and account identification
- Calibration log stores 30 calibrations per parameter
- Non-volatile memory preserves data and settings, even in event of power loss
- Transfer data to computer or printer via USB or RS232