Testo’s first product manufactured was a simple electronic thermometer. Today, the product line has expanded to include a large variety of temperature measuring instruments, such as data loggers, air velocity meters, humidity and dew point meters, refrigeration service analyzers, multifunction instruments, stack gas analyzers and air emission monitors, water analyzers, tachometers, sound, pressure, and light meters, and thermal imagers.
- Efficient regulation of balanced residential ventilation
- Precise results ensured by the integrated 100 mm vane
- IP40 and IP20 protection class
- Free App connection for results display and storage
- testo 417 Anemometer with Accessories
- the optimal instrument for air quality monitoring
- With the testo 417 Anemometer, checking air quality has never been more convenient nor precise.
Either in a set (including further measurement tools) or on its own, testo’s air flow meter offers a simple and fast determination of flow velocity and volume flow at air inlets and outlet vents of air conditioning and ventilation systems.